There’s nothing quite like the effect of a fire. It creates a wonderful feeling of comfort and cosiness. But open fires can be inconvenient and messy. Likewise if installing a gas fire you need to consider flue and gas connection constraints, the permanency and cost of installation and the need for annual servicing.
This is why so many people around the world appreciate the benefits of using a electric fires
All Dimplex Optiflame® and Opti-mystTM fires are 100% efficient at point of use, so no heat is wasted. The ‘flames’ can also be used independently of the heating, so you can enjoy the cosiness of the flames on those dark but mild spring and autumn evenings.
Electric fires also require no maintenance* or cleaning unlike conventional open fires, and are very simple to install; virtually all fires come complete with a fitted plug and many don’t even require a fireplace! However, if your preference is for a complete fireplace, we can offer this too with a choice of suites and ready-to-fit surrounds.
Whatever your taste – ultra modern, traditional or classic, we have a fire to suit your décor and lifestyle.
* Opti-myst fires require water to be added and minimal regular cleaning.
All Dimplex fires and suites are 100% efficient at point of use, so no heat is wasted which is good for the environment and your utility bills. And because the flames can work independently of the heating, you can enjoy the relaxing flame effect all year round and only costing you about 1p an hour. With the new LED fires and suites, this efficiency is further improved with running costs of less than £2 per annum when using the flame only setting.
Compared with other fuels, electric fires and suites are really easy to install. They simple plug into a 13 amp socket so can be installed in a matter of minutes, not days. This means you can give your room a facelift with minimal effort.
Because electric fires and suites don’t require a chimney, flue or pipe-work, their location within a room is very flexible and if you move home you can simply take your fire with you.
Because electric fires and suites don’t burn fuel internally to generate heat there are none of the associated safety risks, such as carbon monoxide poisoning. You don’t have to worry about regular servicing either – saving time and money.